Pre-existing weather App:
Task: Katie lives in Florida, she is looking for the temperature, UV index, & nearshore conditions.
- She Opens the Weather Channel App
- Looks for Big numbers with a degree symbol
- Browses the App for a UV index icon on the screen
- She doesn’t immediately find it until she realizes that the page scrolls further down, (so she swipes down and finds it)
- Now she is looking for the indication of wind, waves or, warning flag
- She can’t find it
- So she googles offshore conditions for Miami Beach, Fl.
Task: Find tomorrow’s forecast in the Discovery Park area in Seattle.
- Jenna opens the Weather Channel App
- Types in the search bar: Discovery Park, Seattle.
- App pulls up information for general Seattle area.
- She locates the day of the week
- Finds the forecast
- Sees Weather icon along with temperature.
Our Weather App:
Katie is completing the same Task here
View original post 79 more words